Friday, August 3, 2012

Mini Shopping Haul

Hello my lovelies! So, one thing I don't like about summer is that I shop like crazy and spend all my money. The other day I was at the grocery store w/ my mom and ended up buying more than I intended to. Anyways, I thought I would share a little haul! Enjoy!


-Hard Candy: Take It Off Makeup Remover
 -I wanted to try a cheaper alternative than my Estee Lauder Total Makeup Remover


-Pantene: Split End Repair
 -My hair is super damaged right now since I've been dying it every month. Hopefully this helps my ends a bit


-Elf: Contouring & Bronzing Palette
 -I've so many good things about this but I hardly go to Target (most Elf products there). So, the other day at Wal-Mart I saw they added an e.l.f aisle and picked this up!


-Garnier Nutrisse: Ultra Color in Golded Brown
 -Since February I've been dying my hair a bright red auburn and I decided I need a change so I am going to try this out tomorrow! (I might take before and after pics if I like it)


-Rimmel: Scandaleyes Mascara
 -I seriously don't need any more mascaras BUT I had a coupon for these and thought why not. I'm not sure how I'll feel about it since I love my maybelline mascaras!


-Save up for a Purse Piggy Bank
 -I only bought this because it matches my room! lol I don't need any more purses, I might save for something else but this was  just soo cute!

1 comment:

  1. The elf contour duo is very nice i finish my one already lolololol.

    ReplyDelete