Thursday, August 30, 2012

Influenster Review: NYC New York Color

Hey everyone! So I recently received the Latina Vox Box from Influester! I usually post influenster reviews on my nail blog but I think I'm going to start reviewing them here because the products are more beauty related! Enjoy! :)

*I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program


About Product:
-Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias

My thoughts:
-I loved this lip gloss! This shade really isn't my color but I will be purchasing more in different shades! I love the applicator, it is a bit different than regular lip glosses. The smell of this is sweet and not harsh. This is also not too sticky and lasts a couple of hours! I would definitely recommend purchasing this!

Where to buy:
-Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!

4 comments:

  1. Haven't tried their glosses yet. Looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://uniquethreading.mobi/
    Threading ny,Threading nyc, Waxing nyc, Brazilian Waxing nyc, bikini waxing nyc, sugaring nyc, eyebrow threading nyc, body waxing nyc
    Sugar wax is a type of wax used in some waxing salons that actually contains wax, this does not and is a separate process in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://uniquethreading.mobi/
    Threading ny,Threading nyc, Waxing nyc, Brazilian Waxing nyc, bikini waxing nyc, sugaring nyc, eyebrow threading nyc, body waxing nyc
    Sugar wax is a type of wax used in some waxing salons that actually contains wax, this does not and is a separate process in itself.

    ReplyDelete