Thursday, August 16, 2012

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara Review

Hey everyone! It's been a month or so since I picked up this mascara and I'm finally getting around to reviewing.

Packaging Info:
-Gel-mousse mascara with 40% less hard waxes for massive volume with a supple touch
-Extra-soft, patented Flexor Brush caresses lashes
-Lashes never brittle or flaky
-Available in washable and waterproof formulas



-My thoughts:
-Love the formula, it has a perfect consistency
-The brush is very nice and just the right size, however I don't see the point of having the brush bend
-Separates lashes AMAZINGLY!
-Does not leave lashes flaky or hard
-Great for a natural look
-Does not give much volume or length

Overall I loved this mascara only because it separates my lashes like crazy! I would recommend wearing this mascara on days where you don't wear too much makeup. What I like to do is use this mascara as a base to separate lashes then apply your favorite mascara and then apply this mascara again!

Below is 2 coats of Maybelline Mega Plush:



4 comments:

  1. Seems like a nice mascara. The eyelashes look longer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool review, i think i might try it. maybe as a base like you mention.

    ReplyDelete