Monday, November 19, 2012

Influenster Review: NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact

Hello my lovelies! I have another review for you all from my voxbox! Enjoy!

*I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.
*NYC New York Color Website 




Product Info: 
-NYC New York Color's all-in-one compact gives you everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows.

My thoughts: 
-I love that it comes with a primer and illuminate
-Great for beginners
-The primer does crease a bit after use
-Love the range of colors
-Perfect for creating a smokey eye
-They aren't too pigmented so you have to pack on the shadow a bit
-There was a bit of fall out
-The only thing that I didn't like was that all the shadows are shimmers. I would have liked to see some matte shadows.

Shadows: (Pictured Above)
-Illumminator: White cream highlight with flecks of silver
-Dark Gray: A smokey gray with specks of silver like the illuminator
-Medium Gray: Muted gray w/ shimmer
-Light Gray: Light shimmery gray
-White: Light shimmery beige

Price & Where to Buy: 
-$4.99
-Chain drugstores nationwide

No comments:

Post a Comment