Monday, November 19, 2012

Influenster Review: Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

Hey everyone! I'm back once again to review a product from my Beauty Blogger Voxbox from Influenster! Enjoy!

*Goody's Website 
*I received this product complimentary



Product Info:
-The Spin Pin does the work of 20 bobby pins! Easily achieve chic updo styles; simply twirl your hair up and spin the Spin Pins in for a perfect top knot, undone bun and side bun!

My thoughts: 
-These pins are pretty cool and so convenient to have when you are in a hurry or are having a lazy hair day. 
-Holds my hair perfectly in place with just 2 pins. (Pic up look a tad messy but that is because I have layers) 
-Comes in different colors so it can blend in with your hair color 

Tips: 
-Works best when you spin one at the bottom of the bun and the second one at the top

Price & Where to Buy: 
- $7.29 
-Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreen’s, Kroger, Duane Reade

No comments:

Post a Comment