Friday, November 9, 2012

Influenster Review: Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream

Hello my lovely ladies! I have another review for you all from my Beauty Blogger voxbox from Influenster! Enjoy!

*Sign up for Influenster!

*Not Your Mother's Website


After applying:


Product Info: 
-KINKY MOVES™ helps encourage natural curls by giving them that extra oomph they so desperately need. It eliminates frizz and fly-aways to show your true locks. It is also infused with natural grapeseed & jasmine.

My thoughts: 
-Definitely removed any frizziness and fly-aways I had.
-Gave my hair lots of shine without looking greasy
-I love the it enhances my natural waves without making my hair hard or "crunchy"
-The scent is nice and not overwhelming
-Only con about this product is that it has a weird after smell. (Like flowering dogwood trees). It does go away after a bit though.

Overall, I absolutely love this hair cream. I would also recommend the Not Your Mother's: Beach Babe- Texturizing Sea Salt Spray!

Price & Where to Buy: 
-$6.00
-CVS, Walmart, and ULTA among many other retail locations

No comments:

Post a Comment