Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Challenge: Day 1- Black & Orange

Hey everyone! Starting today, Belem from Belem's Beauty and I will be doing a 13 day makeup challenge for Halloween! Today's theme is black and orange, the traditional colors for Halloween! Enjoy!






-Mark: Please Hold Eye Primer
-No name: 64 Eyeshadow Palette (I got this in a catalog)
 1.Lid: Bright Matte Orange
 2.Lid: Dark Matte Orange
 3.Crease: Matte Black
 4.Browbone: Matte White
-Rimmel London: Exaggerate Eye Liner: Noir
-Maybelline: The Falsies Mascara
-Revlon: Lip Stain Balm: Rendezvous
-Revlon: Lip Butter: Tutti Frutti

Here whats to come:


*Don't to forget to see what Belem came up with for Day 1!

2 comments:

  1. Girl I was racking my brain! I was going to do an eyeshadow look but my family was like just do a Jack o Lantern face lol so I did that! But you eyeshadow look is AMAZING!!! I loves it! I think I might do this Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete