Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Influenster Review: Veet Was Strips

Hey everyone! I've got one last product review from my Influenster Latina VoxBox. Enjoy!

* I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster
* Veet Website


Product Info:
-This summer, keep your skin smooth for longer with VEET® Ready-to-Use Wax Strips for Legs & Body. The strips are specially formulated to remove hair on legs, underarms and bikini area from closer to the root than shaving for smoothness that lasts up to 4 weeks.

My thoughts:
-I have thick hair to begin with so I already knew these weren't going to work well on me
-I personally think this is for girls who have thinner/finer hair.
-Didn't work on my legs, pits, or anywhere else
-The only place it actually worked was my chin and oh boy that was painful and I was left w/ irritated bumps. Shame on me for not reading the warning (do not use on your face lol)
-I didn't like that there was wax residue left over and the wipes it comes with did not help remove the wax.
-The only thing I actually really liked was that they are super easy to use.

Overall, like I said , this would work better on thinner hair. But maybe I just think that because I've never really been a fan of waxing.

Where to buy & Price:
- You can find VEET Ready to Use Wax Strips at Walgreens, Target, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart!
- Suggest retail price of the Wax Strips:  $9.99

4 comments:

  1. too bad these dint work on you. =( i tested mine over the weekend and i was happy with the result. yup I agree a little painful but it really did surprise me...and it takes longer for the hairs to grow back, well at least in my case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i was a bit disappointed. I'm happy they worked well for you! :D

      Delete
  2. I tried it before and they didnt work for me either :)

    ReplyDelete