Tuesday, September 4, 2012

August Favorites!

Hello everyone! I can't believe it's now September! I'm so excited for fall . For today, I have my August Favorites. Enjoy!

*What's your favorite thing about fall?

Skin:


-Neutrogena : Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
-Clean & Clear: Oil Absorbing Cream Cleanser

Makeup:


-Rimmel: Scandaleyes Mascara
-e.l.f: Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
-Ulta: Lipstick (No name)

Hair:


-Pantene: Split End Repair
-TRESemme: Dry Shampoo

Jewelry:


Coach: Charity Sunglasses


Buckle: Leather Rhinestone Snap Bracelet

Extra:


Froyo: Premium Frozen Yogurt - Yummy! :)

2 comments:

  1. You should do a review on the Rimmel Scandeleyes Mascara! I have been dieing to try it but haven't gotten around to it and I just want to know if it's worth even trying :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would be glad to do a review on that mascara! i use 3 mascaras for my eyelashes and this is one of them! :D

      Delete