Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shopping Haul & I'm back

Hello lovely ladies! I'm back like I said I would be after a couple weeks. I have a lot of great posts coming up! :)

So over the last couple of weeks I decided to do some summer shopping! Enjoy! :)

-Germ Blaster: Perfect for when I do make up on friends and family

-St. Ives Green Tea Scrub: I needed a replacement for the apricot scrub because I learned that it is too harsh on your skin!

-NEW: Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara: I love trying new mascara! I will do a review on this soon!

-Pure Ice: Tickled Pink, Rio


-3 Drawer Mini: Perfect for storing my makeup

-Ice Breakers Duo: These mints are super gooood!


-Aviator Sunglasses: You need to protect your eyes from the sun! (My mom bought these for me, don't know where they are from)


And now my 2 new "babies"


-Victoria Secret Backpack: Perfect for the pool/beach! It is NEON pink and has 4 pockets and a drawstring on the largest pocket!
-Price & Link: $39.50; Link
-I will be doing a "What's in my beach/pool bag" soon!


-Pink Coach Crossbody Bag: These are sooo much easier than carrying a large bag!
-Price $ Link: $148; Madison Shantung Op Art Fashion Swingpack

2 comments: